Thursday, January 15, 2009

I continue to read The Star

Since the last General Election, I am on a diet on news from the so-called Alternative Media. This, please take it to understand from blogs of people like Raja Petra, Haris Ibrahim, Malik Imtiaz, Rocky Bru as well as our Niamah guy Patrick Teo.

The first three are clearly aligned with Pakatan Rakyat and it pose no surprise that what they write are bias towards the party they support.

But what is this with The Star! This is supposed to be our national newspaper and by the look of it, the most popular English newspaper. I was told that this newspaper is decidedly pro Barision Nasional. Well, I am not exactly cool with this but kind of accepted the situation believing that nobody can be truly objective.

However, of late, it is getting to be; shall I say 'too much'.

News on this coming Kuala Terengganu by-election as reported in The Star is truly biased. Obviously.

Reading today's papers alone clearly show what I mean.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that PAS and by extension Pakatan Rakyat wins this coming Kuala Terengganu by-election.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails