Thursday, June 12, 2008

Patricia Lee - Farewell Message


Today is Patricia Lee's last day in Canon. I've received her farewell message in my mail and I reproduce it here.

A very good day to all, Warmest Greetings. Today, 12th June 2008 , is my last day service in Canon. I've been with Canon for the past 3.8 years & started my journey with Canon on 4th October 2004. The memorable years had been the most enriching period of my career life & it has taught me so many things in life. After many thoughts & considerations, I have finally decided to move on to a new chapter of my life. Bidding farewell wasn't an easy
decision for me and I’m leaving with a heavy heart. It has been an honor to work with all of you & I would like take this opportunity to extend my sincere gratitude & heartfelt thanks to all business partners & my bosses who has been taking care of me, given me support, guidance & warm friendship through the years. I have learnt a lot from all business partners & my ex-boss, Mr. Eric Er and the experiences that I have gained will definitely be very useful in my future undertaking.
Taking this opportunity, here's wishing you & your family happiness, good health and greater success in every aspect of life! Do keep in touch…….. My h/phone number: 012-3128366 My e-mail address: patricialee10@yahoo.com ** Special thanks to all distributors for early orders log in for June'08 billings. :) P/ s: You may contact Mr. Lee, Dealer Sales Manager, BIS Division at his mobile no: 012 - 3814192 or my team mate Alicia Hooi for all sales matter in future. Some photo to share, Japan Sakura trip, April 2007., seen Canon products in Tokyo & Osaka , JAPAN "BIG CAMERA" IT Mall ......... Thanks, Regards, Patricia LeeBusiness Imaging Solution Division Canon Marketing (M) Sdn BhdDID : 03-78446117Fax : 03-78446196H/P : 012-3128366email : patricialee@cmm.canon.com.my
Attached here along the left are some of her photos of her trip to Japan last year in April, where her daughter was conceived. (wondered how many times she tried there.) Anyhow, amongst such beautiful surroundings, I am sure the daughter will grow up into a beautiful child.


I've asked her earlier today if she cried. She said sure will do but not then, as she has quite some paper work to complete before she cabut. Such commendable professionalism.

" Good Luck in your future endeavors, Patricia. Photos for canonmalaysians.com gallery?"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails