Sunday, September 21, 2008

Din Dai Fong Gardens 24/11/08

Originally Jullie, Marjorie and I were supposed to have a early lunch on Wednesday 24/11/08 at 11.15am.

The place to meet will be Din Dai Fong in the Gardens, Mid Valley.

Today, the mail that I received from Jullie has quite some other names of people invited as well. Being sufficiently sociable, I welcome them all. However I noticed that some of the email addresses could be outdated already.

I am taking the liberty to mention the names here in the hope that if they do not receive the notice from Jullie by email, they can see it here. (Gives me yet another opportunity to promote this site.)

Marjorie Chang, Stanley Cheong, Shereen Phua, Sharon Yeong, Sylvia Gan, Steven Lai, Steven Tan, Liew Sip Chon, Rubian Ho, Yan Yoke Ping, Jaslyn Goh, Esther Ho, Goh Kheng Peow, Steven Mah, Steven Lim, and Richard Yeoh. (Yeow?)

This here is the message.

Subject
Brunch next Wed (24/11)

, , Ok. Meet at 11:15am in Gardens. Venue -Din Dai Fong. Lower Ground of Gardens.

Marj and me has to scoot at 1pm. The rest can stay on.

RSVP if you can.

Jullir,
,

So guys, I hope to see you there. Knowing Jullie, I have the feeling that if the invitees should want to bring some other ex-Canon peeps along, she wouldn't mind. In case you want to check with her, her email is limjullie@gmail.com.

















You have Johnnie, Shereen, Jullie, SK Lim and Jasyln in this picture.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails