Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jullie sent me a Card

I receive a birthday Card from Jullie every year. It has been like that now for more than 15 years. After the third year, I realized Jullie was not in love with me because sending the Card is the only thing she does.

Here is this year's Card.



















Who is this woman?

Jullie Chin was our Assistant Sales Manager (I think) in the Fax Department on Patrick Yee's watch in the late eighties.

She was a BSc graduate. A pretty big deal then. You may be interested to know that most of our Senior Managers then were non-graduates including Liew Sip Chon, Richard Yeow, Patrick Yee, Steven Wong and yours' truly.

How does she look like?

















How does Jullie look like now? I could be meeting her and possibly Majorie Chang next week or so. Will try to capture a few pictures then.

Thank you Jullie for the Birthday Card and Wishes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stan,

If I have known that you are going to post the birthday card to this forum, I would hv written some crappy stuff about you so that you wouldnt dare to post it.

Correction : B.Econs (Hons)..... not so clever to be in Science faculty mah!!

Happy Birthday again old friend.

OK, you'll still get your 16th Birthday card next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails