Sunday, September 14, 2008

Eric Er Shih Ying

I received this when it was dropped into the www.drop.io facility recently. The article was on Utusan Online on the 2nd July 2008. The contributor can't be credited as he/she did not identified himself/herself.

The subject was Eric Er had sex change? The pressure in HP must be very high....





















Eric Er left Canon to join Hewlett Packard and I did a post on him sometime back. Read here. I must say that the new Eric Er looks pretty attractive. I think now, men will begin to look at Eric differently. Mmm ...

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

It was me, but I chose to remain anonymous to prevent Eric Er from cursing me. I also posted a picture of a naked Eric flexing his muscle on Canongoesgreen.com (the old Eric not this new one)

PC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails