Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Email from Jack Lim

Opening my mail this morning, I came upon one from our former Managing Director in Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd, Jack Lim. He has such a knack for writing well. Very funny too. I can't help chuckling on this "a lot of work and no job" thing. You may want to read the mail.


Hi Stan,

Sorry, I have not been able to communicate promptly and often enough. The trouble these days is that I have a lot of work and no job. Hope to go back to the golf course more regularly soon just for the walk. If I continue to stay away, there is the danger of my leg muscles atrophying. Most people, if not all, have not enough time to do every thing they want, but we must put our priorities right. To me health should be on top of the list. This becomes more convincing after every hospital visit or funeral of people we used to know.

You are absolutely right, we must do lunch again soon. Have been thinking of it too but never got around to doing it. Helpfully next month.

Incidentally, is it ok if I forward some mails to the ‘ canonmalaysians’ site if I find something worth sharing?

Warmest regards,
Jack Lim



Of course, Jack. Things worth sharing should be shared and I will be honored to facilitate them featuring here.

By the way, should I be expecting a mail from Liew Sip Chon? Hmm, names dropping seemed to have become an unbecoming habit of late.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails