Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NS Tan, KC Han, Shereen Phua, Liew Sip Chon-Part 1

Steven Tan was supposed to join us.

When I spoke to him in the afternoon then, he said he woke up and he had problems moving, said something about his back. He went for acupuncture treatments and needed to rest. Hopefully he is alright now. Looking forward to seeing him again. I think he is now with U-Mobile.





We looked like this 2000 years ago.


The rest of us had dinner in Lan Kwai Fong in the Curve. This place, the Street looked 35 times better than the LKF in Hongkong. When I arrived, KC Han and Liew were there. Then came NS Tan and later followed by Shereen Phua.

I had this question for NS but he jumped me to it. He asked "ten ngong lei wan doe cheen were". "I heard you made some money" Obviously he himself has gone up the seashore already. When he cashed out of Compugates, he cashed up. If they reported this in some newspaper in China, you will have thousands of those Chinese women coming here, wanting to be his friend.

Okay, so NS was the Executive Director in Compugates and now he has several companies in the IT industry. One of them is Aver Awards with outlets in Low Yat, Sunway Pyramid and Leisure Cineplex in the Curve. Big time businessman, this NS Tan.

You may want to know that it was NS Tan who nicknamed Steven Wong, our General Manager then "low wong qua". See even then, he knew he was going to hit big time and could not be intimidated by bosses and authorities.

He has put on some weight. How not to when you've become so well to do. A current picture? Okay.















Handsome lei? The lady beside him is not his wife. She is KC Han. I think I have said too much about this number 1 Will Writer already. National champion, this one. If I say anymore, you may think I am in love with her or I have some shares in her business or I am some stalker or all three.

Part 2 shall be posted later. Watch this space.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails