Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kingdom Come - Get It On

It is not very likely that you have heard of this group. I used to be somewhat of a fan of this rock group principally because they sound so much alike my all time favorite rock band Led Zepellin.

The voice and the musical arrangements are almost the same. They were even once accused of being a Led Zepellin Kingdom Klone.

Many years ago, I introduced their music to William Augustin and he mentioned that their music made him relax.

I am revisiting them after watching Jimmy Page of Led Zeppellin and Leona Lewis performed "Whole Lotta Love" during the closing of the Beijing Olympics where they did a show to announce the next London 2012 Olympics.

I am still somewhat of a fan. I think they are very entertaining.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails