Thursday, March 12, 2009

American Idol - Final 13

I had a pretty bad throat and a nasty cough last evening and I thought it would be a good idea to do away with my customary weekday evening couple of drinks and go home early.

I sort of walk into my family watching American Idol Final 13 on Astro. I joined them. The last time I watched American Idol must have been at least a year ago.

What a bunch of smart ass family, I have. (me especially)


"I think Ryan Seacrest much prefer shorter contestants.

Kara knows nothing about music and she tries so hard to prove otherwise. She is always saying this connect connect thing like it means anything.

Randy is always going Yo, yo like he is a young black guy.

Paula talk like she is drunk all the time. You remember Whitney Houston at the Academy?

Paula's face looks so unnatural, like it is all botox'ed up.

It is hard to believe that Paula was a dance choreographer (for Janet Jackson etc). She can't dance shit.

Really, we don't need the other three. Everybody is like just waiting for Simon to say his piece.

I tell you, if Simon leaves his seat and get up to dance, we all know the world must be coming to an end."


Among the contestants last night, 2 of them really stood out, in my opinion.

We have this 16 year old rocker singer Alison something I think. 16 years old and she looked like she has been doing this professionally for the last 42 years. She rawks!

The other one was Adam something. He must be the best contestant I have seen for a long, long time. (not that I watch a lot of American Idols shows). I think there were some scandalous pictures of Adam being in some gay situations on gutteruncensored.com. Last night, He rawks!

By the way, the theme last evening was music by Michael Jackson.


















Singer Actress Mandy Moore secretly got married yesterday to Ryan Adams. She has such a sweet face, don't you think?

Hey, does anybody remember Eric Ho a CanonMalaysian?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails