Friday, March 20, 2009

Penang finally have Francis Kim back













Sometime last year Francis Kim told me that he has 5 jugs of beer waiting for me in Kuantan should I decide to visit him.

I did not go.

He was then transfered to Ipoh, again as the Head of branch.

Does anybody at all know how long has Francis Kim being in Canon? Can you imagine Francis Kim before Canon?

In the very beginning when Eve tempted Adam to indulge, Francis Kim was the Head of branch in Tawau. For those not in the know, when you fly into Tawau, you just need to walk from the plane to just behind the terminal and you will be like in the center of town. Like in Petaling Street already. Cosy little place, this Tawau.

Later he became the Head of Kota Kinabalu.

Leter he became the Head of Kuantan. This was when the beer offer was made to me.

Later he became the Head of Ipoh. This was when he has given up on me ever visiting him in a branch outside Tawau.

Francis Kim was an original native of Penang.

After 6000 years, by next month he will finally be running the show in his hometown.

Congratulations, Francis Kim.

I spoke to Francis on the phone early this week. He still consider me a friend. Lucky me. Thank you Francis, you rock!

There is a mini cabinet reshuffle in Canon, I heard. While Francis becomes the head honcho in Penang, Benedict will once again assume Marketing duties in Kuala Lumpur and Mike Cheong will leave Penang to run Ipoh.

I understand the other little Emperors in the rest of the branches stay status quo. I wonder how is Simon Wong doing in Canon now.













The lovely anorexic Keira Knightley.

Popular movies include Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Atonement.

As of 2008, Forbes claims Knightley to be the second highest paid actress in Hollywood (behind Cameron Diaz), having reportedly earned $32 million in 2007, making her the only non-American person on the list of highest paid actors or actresses

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails