Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Prudential - No. 1 Party














It was impossible for me to take any decent pictures on this occasion inside Bar Celona in Sunway Pyramid.

In case you are not aware, Rodney Lin our ex-Regional Manager based in Malacca is now with his wife in Prudential Insurance.

Last week Prudential celebrated their number 1 position in Malaysia by throwing an awesome party for all its agents. The registered people who were supposed to attend numbered 2000 I heard. I estimated that there were about 800 people inside Bar Celona and it was really packed. In the beginning, getting your food and beer seemed to be a problem.

The people were so upbeat and motivated. The band was awesome, getting all sorts to people to dance everywhere. The master of ceremony, I understand a Prudential personnel himself, seemed to have no problem in getting every one's attention. He was so funny and entertaining.

I went on Rodney's invitation as his special guest and I was happy I went.

I can't help but be so happy to see so many people from one company so happy and so enjoying themselves. The free beer and food helped.

I thought of putting Rodney's picture here but what for? Everybody knows how this handsome bloke look like.

Why not a picture of Charlize Theron, the woman who looks good anywhere, anytime. The only time she looked a bit messy was when she was in Hancock with Will Smith.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails