Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Man in photo with woman ‘not Nazri’

I remembered reading this in The Star newspaper a couple of days back. Here I reproduce from a website. I cannot vouch for it to be exact word for word. Well, I hope I am not inviting trouble here.


KUALA LUMPUR: A photograph, posted on gutteruncensored.com showing a man with a woman in a compromising position, is not that of Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz as claimed by the foreign blog.

One of the other photographs is, however, that of Nazri, who is shown sitting on a couch at Parliament lobby.The owner of the blog claimed that the photographs were sent by a contributor several months ago.

Nazri declined to comment when contacted but people familiar with the politician said it was not him."


This news item seemed to give the impression that there were only a couple of pictures. But boy, pictures are aplenty, I tell you.

Anyway, I don't seemed to be able to tell the people apart. But they all seemed to be having a good time alright!

Again, I am of the opinion that what people do in their personal hours should be of no concern of others. As long as nobody is harmed.

However, if you profess to be of a certain religious faith, and that faith forbids such behaviour, then this will reek of hypocrisy, unless you renounce the said faith. I recommend that you renounce the said faith. Go exercise your freedom to choose.

Do you have the freedom to choose?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails