Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Bit of Bad News

I mentioned we did not manage to meet up in Bernice's two days ago as Noraini Ibrahim and Malani Cumurasamy could not make it.

Actually, this meet up was a follow up to our session 5 days ago on Tuesday when we all went to Bernice's on their official opening. We meaning, Noraini, Malani, Jeeneze, Pauline, Danny Lee and myself.

On that day, Noraini brought along a very good friend of hers. I think his name is Shahril. This person was friendly, cool and unassuming.

I received a call from Noraini last evening that Shahril has passed away. Yeah, that was quite a shocker. Noraini was audibly distraught when I spoke to her on the phone. She mentioned she called Shahril many times with no answers. Then the brother called back with the sad news.

I have yet to receive the cause of death.

May you Rest In Peace, brother.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails