Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dan Seals dies















Dan Seals was born in 1948 and he died 4 days ago.

Dan Seals was popularly known as the England Dan in the soft rock duo England Dan and John Ford Coley.

In the late 70's, I remembered I was with my boss, then Larry Poon when we went to see a customer in my car. I had the best of England Dan and John Ford Coley on and I remembered asking Larry what sort of music he likes.

He said "This type".

As a duo, they had a hugely successful hit called "I'd really love to see you tonight".

I was going thru' some of their songs and for a change, I've decided to show you this acoustic cover version of which I think this uncle did very well.




By the way, I shall be taking my Driving License test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails