Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Planet of the Apes















Came back from dinner on Sunday and they have Planet of the Apes 2001 showing on Astro.

I have almost completely forgotten about this movie. I sat down to watch a little. I can't remember Mark Wahlberg in this movie. Hey, he looked very young.

You may remember him as a rap rock singer with a solid body as Marky Mark. You may also remember him as the foul mouth guy in Departed.

But what is more interesting was that I spotted Estella Warren. Estella is not a very active actress. I saw her with Sylvester Stallone in a movie called Driven (2001).

She is good to look at, no?
































Some years back, I used to own this Samsung E700 too for a couple of years. I remembered nothing exciting happened. And the phone wasn't even good looking.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails