Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Amy Teoh



I knew I mentoned writing about the movie Juno. Okay so I've changed my mind.


Amy was originally from Penang, the land of the chow kwai teow. Worked in Canon there in 1994. Came down here in kayel and started in 1995.


She caused quite a sensation here, you know, this hot chick from the north. I remembered her joining a group of us for some drinks in a pub on her first or second day here. Crazy Larry's was my pub then. She sat in a corner smiling and laughing and soaking in all the attention from the boys. I thought then, jeez, this woman will probably be in some scandalous scenarios in the not too distant future.


Then I did not know she was openly frolicking with her boyfriend Simon Yam Tat Wah. Wild! This happened in Penang before she eimigrated down. Maybe she've had enough of him and came down to end the relationship.


I had lunch with her today and she remained the joyful, talkative, positive, the devil may care girl I knew 10 years ago when she was in my team in Canon. Amanda Yap, the girl with the ample behind was supposed to join us for lunch. Alas, Badawi went ahead and increase gas prices to RM2.70 and she thought it not cost effective to come down from Mutiara Damansara.


Yes, after having left Canon, she joined the late Mario Lum in Riomark and is still running the day to day's.

Among other things, they specialized in check encodings, note counting machines and things that banks would normally need.

So, should you own a bank or two, please...

Her email address can be found in the registry on this site.









Incidentally, I read in the papers today that Raja Petra made a statutory declaration that he believed the source that says that Rosmah was there when they blew up Altantuya. She was one of the three witnesses who were never named.

I don't know what you think. I think this is explosive. (pun intended). I can't wait to hear more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails