Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eric Er

I had a dream about Eric Er last night.

Stanley: Hi Eric, you've left Canon for Hewlett-Packard. Why? Don't you love Canon?

Eric: Of course I love Canon. But.. but, don't you see, I have to go over to HP to show them how things need to done. They have to survive, you know.

Stanley: But I thought you guys have already sent over Yan Yoke Ping.

Eric: Correct, correct, correct. Yan is a great man. But not enough. They need more to cross over to gain control of the situation. You are not Anwar; you sure won't know one.

Stanley: But they also have Martin Tan, Aaron, Kelvin, Jovern etc. Somemore they go to the gym regularly and have great bodies, these flers.

Eric: But not as good as mine mah. You want me to take off my shirt and show you?

Stanley: No need. I saw you once when you were recuperating in Assunta, semi naked. I was pretty impressed then. I think you are even more awesome now. Especially now that you are older, you may need more to impress the girls.

Actually Eric, how many girls have you scored. I mean in Canon. A lot?

Eric: Stanley, you mad ahr? Of course there was only one. She is my wife now, you know? Jesus, what the @#%^ are you talking about. I've got to go now. I think you better fly off too.

Stanley: OK, ok Eric, since this is my dream only, one last question. Are you sure you did not cross over to HP because of Kym Lim? Everybody knows over the last few years, she is the most beautiful woman in the IT/printer industry.

Eric: I think Stanley, you are a mad motherfather. .... I am sure you don't want me to be honest, right? This report going into your blog and so many flers can see. Aiyah, don't lah. Make me shy only.

Stanley: OK ok, anyway, I think there are some people who read this blog and do not know how you look like. Can you maybe stand up and show yourself?

Eric: Okay, here goes...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails