Sunday, June 8, 2008

Langat Hill

Went to one of the restaurants at the Look Out Point in Langat Hill earlier this evening. Went with my kids to join my former school mates (attendants: 60 strong) to have dinner at the Bread and Olives Restaurant.

I will be surprised if you have heard of this place, let alone went there. Arriving at 7pm the car parks were half full. At 10.00pm, there were so many cars that double parkings will be the undestatement of the year. Wanting to leave early will certainly be a problem. Granted, it was a Saturday. See, although you have not heard of this place (like me a week before), a lot of people are not like us.

I recommend you pay this place a visit. Where? in Langat Hill of course. There are two ways to go. I went by the Ampang way. Not that far from the Ampang Ipoh White Coffee money making double story outlet.

Besides Bread and Olives, you have Gasoline and (the other two names, I forgot).

The view of Kuala Lumpur City is spectacular. KL is not a particularly beautiful city, but from here, it looks good. It was kind of drizzling though and have spoilt the sunset somewhat.


The food in B n O is Mediterranean. Not something to kill for. Maybe because ours was a buffet.


I read reviews somewhere raving about the food. Oh well .....





A good friend of mine and my two kids, Jeremy and Geraldine.










Jeremy and Geraldine's 15 minutes of fame.





Incidentally, this is partly a Selangor state government project and therefore liquor cannot be served. Ya, I know, damned!


An update.

You know, if you are a CanonMalaysian; likelihood is that you will find at least a picture of youself in
www.photobucket.com/canonmalaysians. Currently we have quite a few contributors to the collection in the likes of Jack, Jullie, Simon Tan (Ipoh), Amy, Serena, Ann, Mario. You can find their contributions in the various sub albums on the site. (like sub-folders).

I am tagging the photos beginning with my album. Here it means that when you look at the individual photos, the jokers/jokresses are identified. Also you can click on the list of named tags to access photos where they are featured. Jullie did not like the old format, pre-photobucket. "Hey, Jullie, this format could be up your alley."

Cheers =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails