Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No pictures of Pearly Chew

Met Pearly last evening in my office as planned. We hope to be able to do a little bit of business together. You do know, she left Canon a couple of months now. Once again, I report that she is in mutual funds. She promised to make some money for you. Contact her?

She looked pretty upbeat last evening. Might be because she has just come back from Thailand. Could have had a mighty good time there. Songaleow. or maybe ...

Steven Wong once said that people who resigned will always try to look happy and upbeat; wanting to give you an impression that they did not make a mistake in leaving. I am sure Steven did not know what was he talking about. What does he know... this old cucumber. People always look happy when happy.

As I thought of writing in my blog on this meet-up; I tried to take a picture of Pearly for once again, putting a face to the story. But no.. she was protesting so violently.

"Arg, arg, no, no, I don't look good now, no, no, not now, another time, (she put up her hands and turned away, elbow in my face), no, no. "

Women!

But she looked like that all the time (mah?).

Asked her to contribute her photos for our gallery. Jeremy (my colleague) showed her how she can use the free private sharing site www.drop.io to upload digital photos for me to download and organise later. People. This is one of the avenues to pass your photos to me for sharing here, stored in our gallery; www.photobucket.com/canonmalaysians.

Do contact me at stanley@canonmalaysians.com or stanley@stone-mashe.com for arrangements.

Would you guys want to see more of Jessica Alba? more than just her face? (as in the earlier post).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails