Monday, June 23, 2008

Struck by Lighting

My computer was struck by lightning
Last Saturday evening
There's nothing really that I could do
Except wait, and listen to the radio

So impatient, I waited to have it repaired
I was walking up and down the stairs
How long now do I have to wait
Its fast coming to Tuesday

I needed to blog, now this is my life
I can't afford to kiss my computer goodbye
There could be people out there waiting for me
Telling them things about the birds and the bees

C'mon Jeremy, get this computer going
I just needed to go on writing
About my friends who may come
To read and see what's the outcome

Tomorrow I shall be writing about Juno
A movie that you may not know
It's about a girl who was sixteen
Lost her virginity in the beginning

Alas, she may not be aware
The outcome can be happy or sad
I shall tell you more tomorrow
Sleep tight, Jennifer, John and Carol.

Bythe way, I've received a mail from Joan
So ahm, in this month of June
It's being so long since I hear
A word from a friend so dear

You would remember there was a time
She had a friend so kind
A Mercedes she was driving
To KL Tower when it was raining

So pretty this girl she was
Amongst so many thorns
In the end she has to leave Canon
To a man, she has to be taken.

Goodnite folks

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails