Saturday, June 28, 2008

Frank Tan

Bumped into Frank in a reseller's place recently.

He was a manager in Canon 1991-2001 in the then fax department on Teh Meng Chee's watch.

If I recall correctly, this gentleman was the no nonsense guy specializing in the management of the government accounts going about his work effectively and quietly. You can bet he has no time for intra-company romances and sex trysts unlike some people I know.

Today, he is running his own company MillenStar, again very wisely addressing the largest national customer; The Government. It is very likely that he now has become pretty well to do. (buy lunch?)

I am no football fan. Somebody said I should at least watch the Spainiards and Germans go at each other this coming early Monday. The Euro 2008 finals. Well, let's see if I see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails