Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lynda Chung

Earlier I blogged about Pearly Chew going on this eco-adventure to Thailand. Recently I was informed by her that one of her team mates was Lynda Chung. She mentioned that Lynda left about 15 years ago and has worked in Canon for 8years. Pearly asked if I'd remembered her.

Of course I remembered Lynda Chung. She was doing copier sales successfully on Larry's watch. She was one of the most courteous, friendly and helpful person I know.

It will be an honor for me to buy her lunch anytime. Hope she reads this and contact me. In the picture on the left, she is not Pearly and she is not the man.

So Lynda, give me a call, write me a mail or best still, comment on this post in this blog.

Cheers =)



I have here a video of a song "Dear Mr President" by Pink. It's haunting and will probably grow on you. Give it a few listens. I think you will like it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails