Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sanie Goh Marries

Once upon a time in Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd, there was a girl so handsome who then put to shame the likes of Danny Cheam, Eric Er, and even when Steven Wong aka Tang Kong Weng was young.

She was Sanie Goh, and what did she do last week?

She got married. Now she became beautiful.


How did I know? Pearly went to the wedding and she told me. Currently, Pearly is the officially blog busybody. Thank you, Pearly.

Unless she got herself sacked recently, Sanie is now with Samsung. I think Jeffrey's new wife Evon Pua is also in Samsung. Jeffrey hasn't cross over yet. Anwar Ibrahim did not ask him.

I hope somebody can give me some pictures of Sanie's wedding. Also when she was in Canon earlier. Then you will appreciate how handsome she was.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails