Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Night

Back on a friday night now, what should I write
In front of the computer, oh, yawn and sigh
Drank some beer now, and am a little high
Its a wonder how I even want to try

I am sure we have some friends, far and near
Coming here, anonymous and without fear
Reading what I write, nonsense or what
Enjoying nonetheless, oh what the fuck

This stanley, writing about everyone
Keeping himself happy, only for fun
Doesn't care if he has hurt someone
Not caring, whether they want or don't want

I have to end now, running out of juice
Gotta go to sleep, to dream about you
First Eric, now about somebody else
Or else, there may be nothing to tell

Goodnight folks, talk to you again
Canon to HP, yes there we have Yan
Eric and Pearly, who else to pen
Let's just wait, wait until then










Guess who?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails