Saturday, October 18, 2008

Canon Fotobook Launch - Final Part

After so many days already
This report should now have a final say
I hope this series were not boring to all
If so, then accept my apologies woh

We had much more people at the dinner
Then we had at lunch, let me tell ya
I guess better food sure draws more people
Or maybe it was Joanne's mention of the anaconda

After the dinner, a lot still hung around
Although no more beer for another round
I was chatting up Mega Copier Steven
Hoping an invitation to Raub will be given

Three weeks from now the durians will fall
He said it will be enough for all
We can even go wild boar hunting
Eaten with curry, that will be something

We caught Francis Kim's attention
He then join us in conversation
He too invited me to go to Ipoh
To drink in pubs with pretty ja bors

I heard he freshly obtained a large order
Complete system of a million and more
Sold to the largest bridal company in Ipoh
They attended this launch and had a ball

A bit tired although it wasn't too late
Went home and straight to bed
Once again, I hope this is not too boring
If so, then let me do some apologising



Anyway, I revisited http://www.canonfoto.com.my/. They should be ready with all information by November 3, 2008. That's beginning next month.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails