Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Facebook Story






I've just joined into the Facebook community. Well, the story begins like this ..

"What! another story? First, the series of Canon fotobook stories, and now the facebook story. What more f stories have you got?!"

We were having a yam cha session last week. My colleague Bee Geok, Copynet's James Tan and Wang and Patricia Lee who recently resigned from Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd.











Among the many things and people that we talked about, one of the things relate to facebook. I mentioned that one of the comments on my chatbox here on this blog said that there was a ex-canon people group on facebook. I said I tried looking and couldn't find any.

Actually I have a facebook account that I hardly use. Imagine writing on my wall, writing on your wall, sending and receiving virtual kisses and gifts, giving you a booty slap, what is everybody doing now .. etc .. Lord Buddha, I can't cope with all that.

But an ex-canon people group in facebook?. I can't resist going looking for this.


Patricia Lee, the young one, remembered what I said and having found no success in locating this elusive group as well, promptly form one. She informed me the next day by text message and walla, today I am a proud member of this community.

The name of this group in facebook created by Patricia Lee is called 'canon malaysia'. Currently there are only 5 people. The others being:








I shall try to convince Patricia to use my list of email addresses on this blog under Registry-CanonMalaysians to send out invitations. I hope she agrees.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails