Monday, October 20, 2008

Canon Goes Green - I didn't go

I opened my email this morning and I got this.

The has left a new comment on your post "Canon Goes Green":

Heyy You!!!

I see that you’ve blogged about our campaign!!! That’s just fantastic and we’re just so excited to know that you support GREEN too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have reached 2,500 photos in our www.canongoesgreen.com website!!!! Now, we’re going to plant 2,500 trees at Padang Kota Damansara! And it’s happening this Sunday, 7.30am onwards!

We would like to invite you to come join us in this meaningful event!! Come and have fun as there’re many activities as well as a special performance by Zainal Abidin!

Come come come, as the bird and the bees would love to have you around!! Bring your friends and families along!

Wear anything GREEN and comfortable shoes!! Just proceed to the ‘Walk-In counter’ and claim your goodie bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hihihihi!!!! Yahoooooooooo!!!

Love,
The EnvironMENTALS
Canon Goes Green

Posted by The to www.CanonMalaysians.com at October 18, 2008 9:36 AM

Wonderful to be noticed, acknowledged, and be invited to join in the celebration.

My apologies. I wasn't keeping track on this event and I came to know only this morning when I opened my mails. I know you posted the comment on Saturday 9.36 am. So sorry.

Such enthusiasm you have (The?). You must be part of the organisers. I hope you and all the others had a wonderful time. You guys planted all 2500 trees in Padang Kota Damansara?. Mmmm. I think I should go to have a look one day.



This here is Jade. She is from Penang and I do not know her.

So, after when I wrote what I wrote above, I went around the web a little, looking for some pictures of CanonGoesGreen and I found that she has got the exact same message from The as me. Pretty active this The.

I think young and pretty Jade has an interesting blog. You will find the relevant post I mentioned here.













And quite some photos from Alice Teh who went there yesterday morning. Read here.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hi Stanley, it's nice to bump into your blog here. I got exactly the same message from 'The' as well. LOL. Thanks for linking me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails