Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Recarts - Alan & Alan & Alan

Had lunch with Alan and Alan a few days ago.

Yes, I know. I almost never have lunch alone.

Actually it was Alan and Alan and a few other people.

We went to this boneless 'san yue' place in Seri Kembangan. We had the steamed version as well as the fried version. Then we too had the trotters and the ginger frogs and the black bean sauce kangkong. (Wish you were here as much as you wish you were there). We too, I think had the homemade beancurd. I noticed that every restaurant you go, they tend to tell you that their bean curd is homemade.

Recarts was not established last week. It has been around, I tell you. There are 3 Alans there today and like most companies with 3 Alans, the head honcho numero uno would usually be Alan 1.

I have never met one Alan 1 as shy as this one though.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

See what I mean.

The food was awesome.

In case you are not aware Alan 1 is one MotherTrucker. A few years ago, he led an expedition (convoy of 4WDs) to Inner Mongolia. If you visit him in his office in Sunway Damansara, I promise you, he will take out his trip album to wow you. When he was there Altantuya was still alive then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails