Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meat Loaf - Bat out of Hell



Meat Loaf was hospitalised for 3 days in London after receiving an award last week for "Classic Song" - Bat Out of Hell.

I hope this 57 years old American rocker is doing okay. I guess you would know by now that I am a rock music fan.

You would have heard some of his songs eg. I would do anything for love. Although you may not know it was sang by this plump singer.

My favorite song is this song that the award was given, from the album of the same name released in 1977. This album sold over 43 million copies. After more than 30 years, it still sells an estimated 200,000 copies annually, and stayed on the charts for over 9 years. Each of the seven tracks on the album eventually charted as a hit single.




Canon FotoBook Launch - Part 4 will come later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails