Friday, October 17, 2008

Malaysia guarantees bank deposits

In my yesterday's post, I mentioned that all deposits are only being guaranteed by the Malaysian Government via our Bank Negara for up to RM60,000.00 per account.

However, I read the papers this morning and there you have this ..

Malaysia guarantees bank deposits until December 2010

Malaysia has issued a guarantee for all bank deposits until December 2010, following the lead of several other nations in a measure to maintain the stability of its financial system.

So, good news everybody. Your millions will be safe until at least December 2010. As also mentioned earlier, recessions usually do not last for years. So get ready some money to get into the market and make a killing. 2 or 3 months from now could be the right time. Unless you have some millions to begin with, it is not likely that you can make the amount that Goh Kheng Peow and Tan Ngiap Soon made or is making.

I am not sure about Rick Low. Lately, I heard he is looking into buying a few million ringgit warehouse for his goods, (a large portion Canon).

Also, James Tan Beyen bought an Alphard and said his last journey to Penang with the family was 'huyoh'.

Patricia Lee ex-Canon bought an Estima and said she needs the space for big time goods delivery. By the way, Patricia has completely got back her figure now after the first daughter recently. I've looked a few times. I can confirm this.

(sigh). When I grow up, I want to be like all my friends. Rich, Big Cars and can get back the former figure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails