Friday, October 10, 2008

Canon FotoBook Launch - Part 3

Ah Yes, an anonymous feedback on the chatbox yesterday pointed me to this site.

http://www.photobook.com.my/

I wish people would drop this anonimity nonsense and tell me who they are. Anyway, I went in, read through quickly and lifted off some pictures.













With very limited information and even lesser knowledge, I guess this software is proprietary and this photobook company and Canon saw the advantages on working together combining brand recognition, useful product and established infrastructure to ....

I wish you guys every success.

So, dinner was supposed to start at 6.30pm. This is my second most favorite event ranking behind lunch.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I too met entrepreneur Billy Ea and the most affable Wang. From Beyen of course.

This time I managed to find a parking place in basement 2 (or was it c) and saw Chaspher Chooi with this big Mercedes Benz complete with mounted medals and everything. Gaya sangat! Chaspher Chooi owns Successive Enterprises in Ipoh and I heard he is quite a big shot there. Spoke to him a little upstairs during the cocktail hour and took a picture of him. Want to see?














Was there a best dress and best combed hair competition?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails