Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Affairs of the Heart

Affairs of the Flesh?

from the chatbox on the right.

<anonymous 2>: hey stan, want to hear some juiciest news ?
<anonymous 2>: can u perform some sleuth and find out how many marriages in canon was destroyed by extra marital affairs ? Few, right ? Find out and share the stories.
<anonymous 2>: I have a very big scoop for you. Stay posted, canon malaysians. Either u know your friends very well or you have been taken for a ride and be very DISAPPOINTED.
<stanley>: wuuuu.. juicy
<ah_heng>: Now is when this blog is interesting... ;) Is it some sort of departmental incest? And who call themself "anonymous 2"?
<anonymous 2>: I'll reserve the stories but let's hear from other canon malaysians. Stan, do your Sherlock Holmes bit..after all you dont spend 20 years without knowing the slightest bit such as who have divorced, break up and reconciled, screwing around now with and
<anonymous 2>: without the spouse, etc. Heng - I shall remain anonymous for now. When the beans are spilt, the truth prevails !!!
<ah_heng>: annoy 2: Your clue a bit too little la ;)

Wah! This is way over my head.

Brothers, especially you who called me "Stan". I can't possibly satisfy your needs for two reasons.

One, I do not know you guys well, especially this generation. Two, this blog provides infortainment for those with a sense of humor without doing anybody harm intentionally. If this measure up to being chickening out, then yes, please accept my apologies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails