Saturday, November 22, 2008

Errata - Khor Han Heng

Five days ago, my post on Khor Han Heng was erroneous with regards to his offsprings. In that post, I mentioned that he is married with two kids.

He wrote me.

From: khorhh
To: stanley@stone-mashe.com
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 1:30 PMSubject: Your Report

Hi Stanley, Your report that mentioned I am married with 2 children created a domestic issue for me. My wife is asking which marriage you're referring to since she has 3 children with me? So how do you suggest we resolve this amicably since our (???) courts are too busy involved with politics these days?

Cheers!
Khor HH

PS I have one compliant less since my photo appears on top of chua soi lek's.

Minta Ma'af, Tuan Tai Khor. I thought you've told your wife about the other family. I didn't know. So sorry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails