Monday, November 3, 2008

Canon Penang Office Moved

I understand that the Canon Penang office is going to delight you elsewhere.

With immediate effect, the office will be at:

CANON MARKETING (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
NO. 46, ANSON ROAD
10400 PENANG
Tel. No: 04-2383838
Fax. No: 04-2383888

According to the circular that I received form Hui Cheng, the new place will be bigger to serve you better, it seems. So therefore more comfortable for people who has put on quite a bit of weight.

Kindly note that for you guys who want to pick up Patrick Thum for a drink at 3pm in the afternoon, go to the new place and NOT the old one, okay?


If you want to go there, and you see this building, you have got it right.

4 comments:

DeZemBer said...

Just wonder if Patrick Thum still carry that "purse" to the new office ;)

stanleycheong said...

yalor, I forgot about his multi-function elegant armpit clutch bag.

Anonymous said...

and he always changing his handphone... :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings.. I worked for Canon during a fair at PISA in April.. Until now, I haven't get my salary.. may I know whom shall I contact? For your information, the person who was in-charged of me was a guy known as Jeffrey. Thanks for any help and sorry for any inconvenience caused..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails