Sunday, November 23, 2008

In the Ayer?

After listening to this song 522 times and checking out the lyrics 56 times, I was sure there has been a mispelling.

Rolling my eyes up and spending 25 minutes trying to recall all the things that I've learnt in my years in Yoke Tuck kindergarden and Methodist Boys School; and everything everbody said throughout my 20 over years in Canon, brought nothing to mind.

Then I check the Urban Dictionary and what do you know.

Ayer: Another way to say "Air"

Catchy song this one. Good for flinging your limbs about, trying to lose some weight. Especially now, if you are affected by the fatwa on yoga.




[chorus: Will.I.Am ][X2]

Oh hot damn , this is my jam
Keep me partying till the A.M
Yall don't understand , make me throw my hands
In the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails