Saturday, November 15, 2008

A visit to Alfred's Office

Alfred Chan's company in Puchong is called Synergy Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd. Very near to Tesco Hypermarket.

We paid him a visit early this week. Pearly, Bee Geok and myself.

He has a pretty neat office considering the industry we are in. You have to take off your shoes. Ms Loke there didn't look at us much. Either she is the shy type or we ain't much to look at.

My cameraphone in action here catching Alfred at work and not goofing off.










































Alfred is just as hardworking here as he was when in Canon Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd. I guess he will never learn.

He is currently looking to buy another house but "it won't be a big one, as I don't intend to have a big family. Maybe just 3 kids will do." Alfred mentioned this while we were having fish head curry for lunch near his office. He recommended this restaurant for its signature fishhead curry. I won't review this restaurant here nor post any pictures of fishheads. Lately there has been an overdose of food pictures here on the blog already.

We spoke a bit about business and he gave me some advice on bank loans. Alfred also gave his views on the changing market enviroment with regards to Multi-Function Printers encroahment onto the standalones. Click charge impending popularity may very well affect my cartridges sales in the midterm future. I may have to restrategize soon to remain relevant.

Michael Kok wasn't in and we missed the meet-up opportunity.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails