Thursday, November 6, 2008

How Lame can you Get



So you know Norman, 32 was caught for alleged khalwat with Memey Suhaiza, 20 at his office in Ukay Perdana, Ampang by wife Abby, 29 recently.

And then it was reported in the news today that actor Norman Hakim is willing to take starlet Memey Suhaiza as his second wife if that’s God’s will, according to Utusan Malaysia.

And then our friend, the Gerak Khas TV series star Norman said and I quote “My love for my wife (Abby Abadi) is still very strong. Every day, I pray to Allah that only death will separate us. I do not want to split up with her through a divorce.”

Norman did not confirm whether he was in a serious relationship with Memey but however, Norman said he could not rule out the possibility that he and Memey may be fated to be together in future.

How freaking lame can you get?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails