Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chua Soi Lek



You may remember our friend Chua Soi Lek as our Minister of Health from 2004 until last year and a Member of Parliament for Labis, Johor.

He resigned from public as well as political offices on January 2, 2008 due to the eruption of a sensational sex scandal.

At that time, he stated that his biggest mistake was to use the same hotel and the same room to have sex, hence the video recording by someone in Batu Pahat. Apparently using the same other woman seemed okay.

Today he is now a Deputy President of MCA.

Lately he has been in the news quite a bit on his fallout with his boss Ong Tee Keat.

I really do not have much interest in the MCA politics but I keep having this image of him naked with that woman every time I see his face in the papers, on TV and other media.

I wonder when these gross images in my mind will end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails