Friday, May 22, 2009

Adam Lambert lost.

I've had a bit of a shock hearing the news yesterday. Not that I have anything against Kris Allen. Actually Kris is really nice, being a good Christian et al. Kris talks nice too. Kris looks nice. In fact, don't you want him to be your brother, son, best friend, husband, lover?

Scratch lover. I guess he won't touch you premaritally. You just have to be married to him to have sex.

Also, I've heard from Jeradyne who heard from Jeremy Cheong who heard from a friend who saw a comment on facebook by somebody.

That person said. "Many years from now, Kris Allen will be having a drink with Taylor Hicks to talk about old times." How mean!

Okay, now that I have vent my frustration. Congratulations, Kris Allen. You are certainly a great singer.

Sometimes my prediction on eventual winners really do suck.

Still, let me predict.

Adam Lambert will join the Chris Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks club. A great career ahead.

I can't help but noticed Adam has a lurking dark side though. It is pretty apparent to me especially when he smiles and tries to be nice. He could have a great career too in horror movies.

I miss Brooke White, a last year's fifth place finalist. What happened to her?



















Tell me if you like her single post American Idol. Hold up my Heart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails