Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Everytime a child is born, a Mother is born as well.

or something like that, I read in The Star a little while ago. Once again, I don't know what exactly it means although it sounded pretty profound. Mothers all over may understand things that I would find hard to grasp.

I met two mothers (real ones) recently and they are Samanta Sim and Marjorie Chang Jenkins, both CanonMalaysians. We had lunch. Shall tell you more in a later post.

I also met quite a few mothers (real ones as well, real motherfathers) in various other places. Meet these people all the time.

Hey, to all the mothers who drop by to visit.

"Happy Mother's Day!"

Here wishing that your children continue to think that you are the greatest moms all through their entire lives. (their teenage period could be mightly tricky).













Gorgeous Angelina Jolie - The most amazing videos are a click away

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails