Saturday, May 23, 2009

Jenni Tan - Salsa Dancer/Teacher

There is a pub along the same row as my office, a corner lot. This place is called New Star. Yeah, I know; not a very original name. I think this place is now about 10 years old already. Some of you could have joined me for a drink or two a couple of times there.

The boss lady Jan is very often there. Her eldest daughter is called Jenni.










Jenni is a salsa dancer with some awards under her belt. Today, she runs a dance studio upstairs of the pub called New Star Studio. Yeah, again .. the name is not very inspirational, I know.

The studio caters to young and old and she conducts classes in several dance styles. (hope I am using the right terms.)

Watch some of her video clips?










.
Visit her? http://www.newstarstudio.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails