Thursday, May 28, 2009

Did you come to work This Morning?

I know zilch about football, but since everybody is talking about it; how can I not be awared that Barcelona kicked Manchester United's ass twice to win the Champions League 2009.

"This team ... is a work of art" and "the whole planet bows before the best team in the world," one paper went on to say.

"Lionel Messi was simply too good for Cristiano Ronaldo." another one said.















So what do I say? I say "Did you come to work this morning as usual?".

I understand Liew Sip Chon is a huge football fan. Can somebody please check and let me know if he came in as usual this morning?

I saw a movie recently with Australian actress Naomi Watts in it. I shall tell you a bit more later. Meanwhile, some pictures to tease you a bit?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails