Thursday, May 7, 2009

I did not wear Black today

The amount of information and news coming at you on what's happening in Perak, from the media, mainstream and otherwise today, is massive and continuous.

You have the arrests, the speaker being forcefully removed, chair and all, the restaurants doing brisk business, plenty of shouting and shoving. Nizar raising his voice for the first time and so on.

As rightfully pointed out by Wong Chun Wai, the whole thing started by somebody from Barisan Nasional defecting over to Pakatan Rakyat and then later three jumped the other way.

Can't the law just fix this? You vote for somebody for the party he represent as well the person. How can it be read any other way. How can he jump over to the other side and still represent the people who voted him in. I don't care what the law says. I don't care from which side to which side is the leap. It is illogical.

I say we should fix this, and fix this very quickly.

I did not wear black today. Nevertheless I support Pakatan Rakyat. Actually I support any coalition that can throw out the present Government, as long as I hear sweet words like ending corruption, ending cronyism, ending ISA, ending discrimination, ending the raising of the kris, ending talk of ketuanan melayu, etc.

1 comment:

DeZemBer said...

This is a fucking rape of democracy in Perak!!!

And I am still very shocked we have not to hear anything from the Palace. IF this can happen in the State Assembly, what can we not imagine could happen on anything on our daily life?

!@$%@$^&&*^((&

CH.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails