Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sultan St Roast Pork Mee

Andrew Kong said to me some time ago that he sometimes peep into this blog to find new places to eat. Well, I hope he drops by to visit.

Very few of you know that I was born and raised in Sultan Street, Kuala Lumpur. I was there until I was 11. A wonderful place to bring up your kids. My address then was 48 Jln Sultan. Right besides my old house after dark is this place.

Seng Kee is very famous for its roast pork mee and claypot loh see fun. Fantastic ambiance for dinner. You can park your car right by the road at night.

The shop proper is air-conditioned.





























The claypot loh see fun comes with a fresh egg for you to mix in by yourself. This dish is not the usual dry type of claypot noodle. A little different but very tasty indeed.
.
The roast pork mee is also very good, though it comes with quite a bit of gravy as well making it pretty moist. However, I am not too crazy with the roast pork as it has too much sugar added before the re frying, making it too sticky.
.
Go have dinner there and visit my old house.
.
Read the following link for more details. It has more pictures.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails