Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looking for love ....

People can find strange messages, enlightenment, a calling, nirvana, extreme emotions etc. from strange and unexpected places. Maybe even god.

You would expect me to give you some forinstances, right?

Right.

I came across a set of words of extreme wisdom.

Let me lay these out for you.

I don't like to sleep alone
I don't wanna fight
I don't want to live
I don't want to talk
I feel fine
I finally found someone.


Don't you think these words of wisdom are so profound? I read them recently in Desa Petaling.

It was in a book.






















Okay okay, it was in a karaoke song book.

What? You have something against karaoke books? I tell you, words of wisdom are words of wisdom wherever they are.

By the way, I wonder why some men look for love in pubs. That's really looking for love in all the wrong places.

Please enjoy the following old country song by Johnny Lee. I thought it was really good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails